SIMPLICITY · ACCURACY · VISIBILITY
The UltraClip® Breast Tissue Markers allow a breast lesion to be marked so the site can be accurately identified at a future date. The marker family is designed for use with ultrasound, MRI or stereotactic imaging guidance.
- Designed for precision and ease of use
- Marker can be placed in a matter of seconds
- 17g rigid needle design allows independent
- Allows marking in neo-adjuvant therapy cases
- Markers uniquely designed to prevent migration
- Marker size: 3mm
To view ordering and compatibility information for all Bard Biopsy Systems breast tissue markers, download the marker ordering sheet.
Please consult product labels and inserts for indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, precautions and directions for use.