KEEPS GETTING BETTER
The UltraClip® Dual Trigger Breast Tissue Marker just got better: this unique marker offers two new feminine marker shapes that celebrate your patient. Plus, the UltraClip® Dual Trigger Breast Tissue Marker continues to be simple to operate and provides exceptional control. A choice of a front trigger and an alternate rear trigger accommodates user preference. Ergonomic design provides a comfortable non-slip grip.
FIVE UNIQUE SHAPES - INTERWOVEN WITH PVA
UltraClip® Dual Trigger Breast Tissue Marker now offers a choice of five unique shapes with the addition of the Heart and Venus shapes. Each wireform is interwoven with non-absorbable polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) polymer for permanent ultrasound enhancement.
- non-absorbable polymer ensures markers are visible now and for years to come
- unique marker shapes allow for marking multiple sites
MRI: FIVE CLEAR CHOICES
Five unique shapes, made of three different metals,
provide a wide choice of MR visualization options.
MRI taken using Gradient Echo Pulse Sequence–Long Axis.
SIMPLICITY AND EXCLUSIVE DUAL TRIGGERS
- One-handed single-step deployment process
- Dual triggers accommodate user preferences and simplify use
- Color-coded triggers identify different marker shapes
MINIMAL TO NO MIGRATION.
- 17g rigid needle design allows you to
place clips independently
- 3mm-sized markers have uniquely designed
legs to prevent migration
- Markers attach precisely to lesions because
they are not embedded in collagen or gel
To view ordering and compatibility information for all Bard Biopsy Systems breast tissue markers, download the marker ordering sheet.
Please consult product labels and inserts for indications, contraindications, hazards, warnings, precautions and directions for use.